Sonntag, 26. Januar 2014

PR01 - Vereda do Areeiro

East Route:
Length: 5,73 Km
Alt. Lowest: 1541 m
Alt. Highest: 1844 m
Max. Ascent: 83,7%
Avg. Ascent: 29,8%
West Route:
Length: 7,1 Km
Alt. Lowest: 1516 m
Alt. Highest: 1844 m
Max. Ascent: 83%
Avg. Ascent: 29,4%

Official hiking trail vom the Pico Ariero to the Pico Ruivo. There are 2 alternative routes, which are identical, aside from that one passes the Pico das Torres on the eastern and the other on the western side. I never hiked this trail myself and can not provide you with a detailled description here. I composed this KML out of several route descriptions and publicly available KMLs from the Internet. I do not take any responsibility for the correctness of the route, but I can assure you that I did my best.

Links:
ATTENTION: BEFORE USING THE KMLs, PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF USE FOR ALIONLIVE KML'S!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen